Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 1

Well, I didn't get the exercise in, kind of angry at myself for that, but today is another day.  Well I shouldn't say no exercise, I did go for a 15 minute walk at lunch.

Did not track my food, this has always been trouble for me as since I cook it or hubby cooks it, I then have to enter a recipe and calculate calories.
Pretty sure the 2 cinnamon buns wasn't in the meal plan. Fail to plan plan to fail...............

This morning weighed myself, well that was a shocker 143lb ack!!!!!!  Today will be a better day!  Have my clean eating magazines here at work, going to make a 14 day meal plan. Take stock of the groceries at home tonight. Get some prep work and cooking done on the weekend, after getting the wedding invitations preped as well.
Goals for today
get in 30 minutes of exercise
eat 3 well balance meals

No comments: